Sunday, March 14, 2021

Invest 2

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:” Matthew 6:2

Let us talk about the kingdom investment. God’s work is your opportunity to invest in the kingdom’s expansion. It takes money to preach the Gospel.  When you invest in God’s work as an act of love and in obedience, you position yourself for supernatural returns. This is your guaranty against the uncertainty of the world economy. I believe strongly that the least you can do is to tithe. Tithing gives everyone the opportunity to invest in God’s kingdom at his or her own level and to grow thereby.

 “The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” Proverbs 10:22

“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:” 2 Corinthians 9:7-8

Tithes and Offerings are God’s way of funding His work on earth. He rewards every committed investor with His grace and blessings which money cannot buy. For any reason, you can lose your earthly investment but you can never lose what you give to God. Investing in God’s work gives you protection against any form of devourers. However, it is important for you to do it out of understanding, revelation, and cheerfully.

May you experience supernatural harvest in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the grace to be a kingdom investor in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: