Sunday, March 21, 2021

Be patient

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

You will have to combine patience with faith for you to see the fruitfulness of your idea or your vision. Patiently work on your idea with the firm belief that it will produce. Patience enables you to be consistently positive and expectant as you pass through various stages in executing your idea. There will definitely be ups and downs as you move towards your breakthrough. Patience enables you to stay positive when the condition is negative. Patience enables you to stay up when your condition is down.

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9

 “And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the Lord's anointed, and be guiltless?” 1 Samuel 26:9

Patience is also translated as longsuffering in the bible. This implies going through the process without doubting the expected result. This was one of the virtues that took Joseph to the palace. He would have settled in the house of Potiphar but he patiently went to prison believing that He would eventually get the throne. And he did. David refused to kill Saul and patiently waited for God to give him the throne. He saw the victory at the end.

May you patiently work on your idea and your vision into completion in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, see me through as I consistently and patiently walk in your principle in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: