Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Take responsibility

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.” Genesis 3:12

Take responsibility for your life. Never blame anyone for your status or what you are going through. There are always two sides to the coin of life, positive or negative. If you take responsibility you will be on the positive side of the coin and be able to always turn things around. Sit down, evaluate yourself, identify what has brought you to this level and what you need to do to take you to where you want to be. Then do what you are supposed to do.

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.” Luke 15:18-19

“And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:  Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?” Luke 19:22-23

The main difference between the prodigal son and the servant with one talent was taking responsibility. The prodigal son took responsibility and was restored. The servant with one talent failed to realize that the master gave him what he had the capability to handle. He blamed the master for his own action and went down for it, just as Adam did in the beginning. Beloved, take responsibility for your life because you are the architect of your own destiny. Information abound that can lift you if you receive it positively and apply it.

May you have restoration and divine lifting as you take responsibility for your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and let my story change positively in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: