Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Identify destiny relationships

“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:” Ruth 1:16

Identify relationships that are significant for you to fulfill your destiny and service them. There are certain things you would not be able to do unless certain people are in your life. There are also certain things that will be hindered in your life if certain people are still attached to your life. You must invest your time in a good relationship and keep it alive. On the other hand, be ready to get rid of relationships that are toxic to your destiny.

“And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.” Jonah 1:12

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Naomi did not look like it, but Ruth was able to discern that her future was with her, so she pursued the relationship. On the other hand, having people like Jonah in the ship of your life would lead to much losses. Peter would have died a fisherman if he had not met and connected with Jesus.  He followed Jesus and he became a fisher of men.

May you identify and maintain good relationships in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, connect me with people that matter for my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: