Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Don’t give up on yourself

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” Job 14:7

Never give up on yourself, no matter what your situation is. It is never over if you are still breathing. Your future is better than your present. If you give up on yourself it is over. You can begin again. You can re-fire again. You can re-strategize and still conquer your territory. Everyone passes through challenges, only those who do not give up on themselves get to the Promised Land. God has not given up on you, never give up on yourself.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

 “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

One major reason why you should not give up on yourself is that if you are no longer willing, no one can help you. If there is a will, there will always be a way. Even if you are knowledgeable in what you are doing, you must be willing to make things work. It takes willingness and obedience to the truth (right information, correction, instruction, and direction) to turn things around for good.

I see you getting back on your feet in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lift me up when I am down, help me when I need help in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: