Sunday, March 28, 2021

Decide to grow

“Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all” Galatians 4:1

One major decision that will help your life and your destiny is a decision to grow as a believer in Christ. Decide to grow in grace, in faith, in wisdom, in service, in obedience, in anointing, and in the power of God. The promises of God are ours to take but it is difficult to appropriate them without growing. The enemy knows when you are not growing and he will want to rob you of what rightly belongs to you. Your growth depends on your knowledge of the word of God and your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

“But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.” Hebrews 5:14

 “That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” Philippians 3:10

We are heirs of God, we cannot continue to live like servants. We should not be moved by situations rather we should move situations. We should not be controlled by the flesh, we must rather be in control of our flesh. Much more importantly we must have the power of darkness under our feet. This will only happen if we are no longer baby Christians but mature Christians who know their right from the left. Ask yourself today, are you growing in the Lord.

May you grow in the knowledge of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I ask for more of God in my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: