Friday, March 5, 2021

Opportunities abound

“Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.” Ecclesiastes 5:9

The earth is full of profit for all. The earth is a playing field for all including Kings. Where people are, there are problems to be solved. Where people are, money is changing hands. Where people are, there are needs to be met. Only people who see and take the opportunity enjoy the profit that the earth brings. May your eyes be opened to see an opportunity that will change your life today.

“Again I looked throughout the earth and saw that the swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man the battle, and that wise men are often poor, and skillful men are not necessarily famous; but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the right place at the right time.” Ecc 9:11 (TLB)

“And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” 1 Samuel 17:26

No matter how strong or skillful you are it is your ability to identify and appropriate opportunities that bring a difference in your life. Focused looking, focused thinking, focused reading, asking the right questions, meeting the right people, praying correctly are your keys to access the opportunities that are around you. Don’t be satisfied with your present level. Don’t let your present challenges blindfold you. Focus your efforts on getting the opportunities that are around you. Ask God to lead and guide you. You are an opportunity away from a turnaround breakthrough.

May your eyes be opened to see the opportunities around you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God open new doors of opportunities to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: