Friday, March 26, 2021

Look up, help is coming!

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2

There is guaranteed help from above. Anytime you look up to God and ask for help, He will look upon you and help you. He is the present help in trouble. He is the lifter of men out of the dungeon, no matter how deep. His help will always swallow your trouble. When He helps you, nothing can defeat you. You must look up to Him for help is coming to you. God asked me to tell you, you shall have help.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:

 “And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.” Exodus 2:24-25

As a child of God, you are in covenant with Him. This covenant is better than the Abrahamic covenant. It is a new covenant sealed with the blood of Jesus. It grants you access to help at all times.  I don’t know what you are going through right now but I know that if you look up to God, He will help you and sustain you.  God has respect for all His children who are in covenant with Him.

Your needed help has come in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Help me Oh God, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: