Wednesday, September 9, 2020

When people look down on you….

 “And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.” John 1:46

 When people look down on you, don’t look down on yourself. No one will value you better than how you have valued yourself. When people say you cannot do it, surprise them by making it happen. Tell them to come and see. When people say you cannot amount to anything, let your results disappoint their comments. Beloved, go for the results that will shock the people that are looking down on you and make them celebrate the God that is in you.

“And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.” 1 Samuel 16:11

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Beloved, it is not about your look, it is in you. Let me quickly say this, you even look good to make it happen. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. God is in you and He is with you. He can turn your weaknesses into strength. He can turn your disappointment into an appointed. But you must not look down on yourself. Jesse thought that David was not qualified for the anointing but God qualified him. The voice of men is not the voice of God. God has chosen you and He will make you.

Prayer for today: Oh God let my life disappoint the comments of my enemies in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: