Monday, September 7, 2020

Solving hard problems 4

“If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” Psalms 11:3

When a problem is hard, you must dig the foundation to permanently put an end to it. It is possible to have a temporary solution to a hard problem. The enemy is deceitful. He would want to give temporary succor so that the victim can relax and then he can strike back again. This is what happened when the foundation is not dealt with. The problem must be uprooted right from the root.

“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” Matthew 3:10

“And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the Lord, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.” 2 Kings 2:20-21

Beloved, if you are continually faced with hard problems, go to the root, put the axe of the word of God, the salt and the fire of the Holy Ghost. Kill the demonic viruses that are afflicting your life and destiny. Do not stop until you see results and you are convinced that the issue has been dealt with from the root.  May you experience a divine turn around this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and visit the root of my problem with your fire in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: