Friday, September 25, 2020

Deliverance 3

 “Deliver Me from the sword, My precious life from the power of the dog.” Psalms 22:20 (NKJV)

The most important deliverance you will need to experience after salvation and deliverance from sin is the deliverance from the power of the dog. This is the deliverance from the wickedness that is very close to you. David prayed this prayer because he was thrown into the bush early in life. After he was anointed in his father’s house, Eliab spoke against him at the battle against the philistine. Saul ran after him for about 13 years. But, God delivered him.

“But thus says the Lord: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, And the prey of the terrible be delivered; For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children.” Isaiah 49:25

‘So they spoke to him, saying, “No, but we will tie you securely and deliver you into their hand; but we will surely not kill you.” And they bound him with two new ropes and brought him up from the rock.” Judges 15:13

The anointing of the Holy Ghost shall bring deliverance to you. Many great destinies today are suffering from the powers of household wickedness, household enemies, and household witches. The Bible refers to these as dogs. If you are passing through strange experiences particularly concerning prosperity and sound health, you may need to ask God to deliver you from the power of the dogs. May you experience your deliverance right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, deliver me from the power of the dogs in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: