Sunday, September 20, 2020

The life’s questions 5

 “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.” 1 John 2:27

The answers to the questions of life are in the anointing.  If you are born again, you have received an anointing. This anointing is in you to teach you and to reveal to you the needed answers to your questions. Never neglect the anointing, learn to tune in to it. The anointing has a voice, the anointing is power. The anointing has the truth. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Some of our life’s questions are issues with a demonic origin. The answer can only come through revelation and power. The anointing will give you these.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Luke 4:18-19

If you are feeling inadequate in the anointing, spend time with God, and ask Him to anoint you. The anointing is your defense against all demonic manipulation that wants to give you life’s unanswered questions. The anointing is the answer. May you be anointed with the Holy Ghost and power in the name of Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to walk in the anointing of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: