Sunday, September 27, 2020

Deliverance 5

 “Deliver Me from the sword, My precious life from the power of the dog.” Psalms 22:20 (NKJV)

You can engage the power of praise and prayer to enforce your deliverance. Prayer reinforced with praise is powerful enough to break yokes and to make the enemy to submit. God’s instruction to give praise or bible based prayers can be all you need to terminate stubborn yoke or limitations. You remember that the people of Israel only needed to shout to bring the wall of Jericho down.

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26

‘And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalms 50:15

As I close this teaching today, let it be settled in your mind that it is God’s will for you to experience deliverance and to live peacefully in this tempestuous world. It does not matter what you are going through you can call unto God and He will deliver you. You can praise God to your breakthrough. I am in agreement with you this day for your deliverance in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, deliver me from all my trouble in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: