Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A cry for revival 4

“I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?” Luke 12:49

Revival is like a wildfire, it can start from anywhere but it will spread. Pray that it will start with you. Position yourself for God to drop the fire into you and I must do the same. If you and I will catch the fire, it will spread. We must say no to old wine and get our wineskins ready to receive the new wine. God is ready to pour Himself into the willing and the yielded vessels. It does not matter your age, your sex, or your position, the fire must be kindled.

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:” Joel 2:28

 “Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.” Matthew 9:17

What should we do? We must fast and pray for revival until we see it. We must tell others also to do so. We must let people know that God’s visitation will bring the so much needed change to our world. We must be ready to do whatever He tells us to do. Let there be a revival in every part of the world in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the fire of revival fall and let it begins with me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: