Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A cry for revival 3

 “Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them……….. And there was great joy in that city.” Acts 8:5-8

The fact that our cities lack joy indicates the need for revival. The power of darkness has taken over the cities and villages, Jesus must be preached unto the people. Many are only religious and need Jesus to be preached to them despite the fact that they have titles and are holding positions in the church. Many of us need to have a revelation of the person and the principles of Jesus again and again. Why? Sorcery and witchcraft have taken over our cities and villages, and so joy has left. Unfortunately, the church is not left out.

“Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee? Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.” Psalms 85:6-7

 “But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.” Acts 13:8-9

Beloved, we must cry for revival. If we do so, Jesus will take over lives and consequently filled our lives with joy. We must have revival so that people will repent from their sins and turn to the Lord. We must have revival so that people will relate in true love again. We must have revival so that the hold of the enemy can be broken over our villages and cities.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the fresh revelation of Jesus come to me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: