Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Increasing your faith capacity

 “And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.” Luke 17:5

When faith is present, the result is guaranteed. Faith attracts God, doubt attracts the devil. It will always be unto you according to your faith. Your faith capacity is the determination of the manifestation of God in your life (Heb : 11:6).

Let me share with you four ways to increase your faith capacity

 

1.              Increase your word capacity. Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

2.              Increase your persistence in place of prayer. Luke 18:7-8 says, “And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

3.               Do not stop declaring it until you see it. Mark 11:23 says, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

4.              Be bold to act on God’s word. Acts 3:6-7 says, “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.”

May God increase your faith. May you be promoted to the next level by the power of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, increase my faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: