Thursday, September 10, 2020

Confidence boosters

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

You need a level of confidence to confront oppositions and succeed in life no matter how talented you are. Confidence is an assurance that you can do what you want to do. Your confidence is boosted by the depth of knowledge you have and the kind of company you keep. Your confidence will be threatened by your past failures, derogatory comments of men, and the size of your goals. Your personal development is important and so also to whom you listen.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

Do not leave any stone untouched in acquiring all the knowledge you need but above this, spend time with God and people who have faith in God. You cannot walk with God and be timid. Even the timid Peter became a confident Peter and the people concluded he had been with Jesus. If you know God and you are conscious of the strength He has given you, you will be confident that you cannot fail in the vision He has put in your heart. I see you going and growing higher in your endeavors in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the strength and the grace that I need to be who you want me to be in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: