Friday, September 18, 2020

The life’s questions 3

 “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

The answers to the questions of life will give understanding and knowledge for access to both the needed solution in the time of trouble and the blessings of God.  If you have found answers to your relationship with God and your purpose on earth, the next answer you need is about your relationship with people. Most likely, your relationship with God and your knowledge of yourself (purpose) will determine the people you will attract into your life and the people your life will reject. People are instruments in the hand of God to bless you while they are also instruments in the hand of the devil to be against you.

“Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.  And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.” Luke 22:3

“Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.” 1 Samuel 18:3

The question of whom you hang around is a life and death issue. As long as we are on earth, there will be one problem or the other to solve. If you are surrounded by the right people, you will always be on top of your challenges. It is good for your life to be surrounded by Jonathans and not Judases (Iscariot). You may need to find answers to the question about the purpose of the people in your life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my eyes of understanding be enlightened in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: