Saturday, September 19, 2020

The life’s questions 4

 “in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years” Daniel 9:2

The answers to the questions of life are in the book, the scriptures called the Bible.  I don’t know what questions you probably have right now concerning your life, but if you can search the scriptures you will have the answers. My prayer for you is that the scripture should be opened for you for access into the mystery of God. Everyone on earth despite the fact that we are billions of people is in the scriptures. Whatever level you right are now and how you can change your level is in the scripture. How you can turn things around is in the scriptures.

“Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.” Psalms 119:18

“And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.” Acts 8:30-31

When you open the bible, ask God to open your eyes to see the answers. Alternatively, you can ask God to send someone to help you or get help from your church if it is a bible believing church. We are in the day of technology, you can now access books and messages that can help gain the understand and have the answers you need. May you find answers today and always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me answers to my life’s questions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: