Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The life’s questions 1

 “Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?” Acts 2:37

Many of our challenges will be due to unanswered questions. An adage says that if your head is in support of you, it will direct your steps to the person who has answers to your life’s questions. Who and where do you turn to when you need answers to life’s questions? How aggressive are you to find answers? When the right questions are not asked and the right answers are not found, problems persist. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

“If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou.” Genesis 37:15

If you have unanswered questions, your priority is to seek God who has answers to all problems. He has promised that we will always find Him if we seek Him with an undivided heart (Jeremiah 29:13). The steps begin with inviting Jesus into your life to be the Lord of your life. The next step is receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit and a hunger after the written word, the bible. The third step is a direction to join a fellowship where the Spirit of God and the word of God are considered as utmost important. The last step is to learn the ability to be alone with God. May you find answers to the trouble of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God let me have answers to all my challenges in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: