Monday, September 7, 2020

Solving hard problems 3

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.” Ecclesiastes 4:9

When a problem is hard, get someone who is stronger than you in the faith to agree with you. The person may be your spouse, your friend, or your pastor. If it is a trusted person and the person is mature in God, your prayer of agreement will be enough to solve the problem. You may also ask God to guide you to the person He has chosen to help you. Spending time to listen to relevant messages or attending a service with an expectation for God to visit you concerning the specific issue can also bring a solution.

“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.’” Proverbs 27:17

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:19-20

If you are iron, you can only become sharper if your companion is not wood. Apart from this, your ability to identify the people who carry the grace or the anointing that you need is your key to getting through had problems. The man who had been at the pool for thirty-eight years got through the hard situation when he encountered Jesus. Peter and John were instrumental to terminate stagnancy and begging in the life of the forty-year-old man who had been begging at the temple gate. Any friend who carries Jesus can help you get through hard problems.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to get through any challenging situation that is confronting me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: