Thursday, September 17, 2020

The life’s questions 2

 “And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

The unanswered question of what God wants us to do with our lives is the reason behind wasted and frustrated destinies. This is the question of purpose. If you don’t find answers to this question, you will abuse and misuse yourself. This is the reason why many are running after what should be following them. This is the reason why many have become instruments for the devil. You are not ordinary neither are you without values your present situation notwithstanding. You just must find answers to find personal expression on earth.

“And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?” Judges 6:14

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11

The issues of fear, lack of confidence, inner sadness, low self-esteem, and wrong pursuit are tied to the question of purpose. You must find answers if you want to overcome them and be who God wants you to be. It is better to direct this question to God in prayer. He can guide you and make you receive the answer in the way you will understand Him.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me what you want me to do with my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: