Sunday, September 27, 2020

Deliverance 4

 “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” Romans 12:2 (NKJV)

All spiritual deliverance can only become a physical reality when there is a corresponding mental or mind deliverance. The truth you know, believe, and act on is a reflection of your mind. This is the determinant of your physical experience vis-a-vis the change of situation and your newness of life. It is possible to have experienced spiritual deliverance and yet not experience physical changes because of the state of the mind. You must allow your mind to conform to the word of God by spending time with the word.

“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

‘For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. “Eat and drink!” he says to you, But his heart is not with you.” Proverb 23:7

You need to have a winner mentality, a conqueror mentality, and a victor mentality based on the scriptures before you even have the physical reality of your victory over sin, sickness, poverty, and the power of darkness. The people of Israel already had deliverance in the spirit, God was backing them up, but they failed in their thinking. They thought they were grasshoppers compared to the enemy despite what God has said and done for them. They could not enter the reality of their deliverance. Beloved, check what you are hearing and reading if you want to have total deliverance.

Prayer for today: I claim all that the scriptures have written about me and the new covenant in Christ Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: