Monday, September 14, 2020

Look up

 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.” Psalms 121:1

 Look up to God, help is coming. The direction of your look determines the direction of your seeing. What you see determines what you will have. Look up to God so that you can see and receive help from above. Look up to Jesus who is able to give you faith to conquer the storm of life. Stop looking down at the storm and the challenges that bring fear into your life.

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

“But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.” Matthew 14:30

One of the few things I have learned in life is that when you look up to God, you receive faith to win no matter how strong the opposition or the contrary circumstances. However, when you look down at the storm you receive fear to fail. I decree you will not fail in Jesus name. To look up means to commit the situation unto God in prayer and to believe that He has taken care of it. I decree that you will not see the storm anymore in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I look up unto you oh God, let me receive timely help in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: