Sunday, September 6, 2020

Solving hard problems 2

“Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:” Jeremiah 32:17

When a problem is hard, you also need to find out what you should do to deal with the root cause. It is possible to know the root cause of a hard problem and yet not get a solution to it. A hard problem cannot be dealt with using a generic solution, it needs a specific solution. What is hard for men is not hard for God. You must also ask God to show you what to do to solve the problem.

“And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.’” 2 Kings 5:10

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” Luke 5:4

When you are faced with such a hard problem as a sickness that refuses to leave despite medical attention. A debt that still stays despite working hard or a mysterious battle that you cannot share with people. You will have to find the root cause and what to do to handle such. When God reveal this to you, you will have to act immediately and deal with the issue. I curse every hard problem in your life to die in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, show me what to do to deal with this contrary situation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: