Friday, September 11, 2020

This affliction must die

“What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.” Nahum 1:9

In the school of destiny, one may pass through affliction for a season. However, the season of the affliction must come to an end. Powers behind repeated or continuous affliction must be stopped. Every imagination against God and His plan for your life must be terminated. The season of breakthrough and refreshment must come. Suffering cannot and must not be forever.

“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.  And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob..” Exodus 2:23-24

“But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10

Beloved, you are not supposed to suffer forever. Even if your mistakes caused the affliction or there is a foundational power sustaining affliction in your life. I want to agree with you this morning that the affliction is over forever. The people of Israel were already spending overtime in affliction, it was supposed to end 30 years earlier. This was because they were comfortable with it and did not cry unto God. However, when they cried unto Him, He sent help to them. Help is coming to you right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and terminate every affliction in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: