Saturday, September 12, 2020

The future is better

“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” 2 Corinthians 4:17

Your future is better and more glorious but you must use your present to connect to it. The present may be nothing to talk about right now but it is still a proper investment of your present that will guarantee your glorious future. Do not dwell too much on the negative in this present. You need the investment of the gift of life given to you to connect to God, the season changer. Also, you must connect to your destiny helper and to the grace that God has put in you.

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

“Then said I, O Lord God, cease, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.” Amos 7:5

Your present is subject to change, it is temporal. Your smallness will come to an end. Your struggle will come to an end. God is about to bring you into an experience of greatness you have never seen before. Pray that God should visit you. Pray that God should send helpers to you. Also, ask God to open your eyes to what He has deposited in you. Beloved, this is the time to focus on the glorious future and expect a change of season.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise let my dry season change to a wet and fruitful season in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: