Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Deliverance 1

 “But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.” Matthew 15:26

Deliverance is the children’s bread. This statement implies that you cannot be in any form of bondage if you have received this bread. As a child of God, it is absurd for you to be held captive by any strongman or demonic situation. You must take the bread today and be free in Jesus name.

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:7

‘Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.” Psalms 105:18-20

Joseph was held bound until His word, the necessary bread came. Peter was kept in prison, until the word came as the appearance of an Angel. He received the bread, his chains fell off from his hands, the prison doors consequently opened on its own accord. For anyone reading this message this morning, receive the bread of life for total deliverance in Jesus name. I will share more on this for the rest of the week.

Prayer for today: O God, give me the bread of life for my total deliverance in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: