Friday, September 25, 2020

Deliverance 2

 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18

Deliverance must be preached, believed, and received for the captives to be set free. This is one of the major purposes of the anointing. Jesus was anointed to preach deliverance to the captives. I wish the challenges that people go through are just natural then human strength will be enough to handle them. But no, the problems of men have satanic undertones. The good news is that deliverance is available in Jesus Christ.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

‘And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” Luke 13:16

It does not matter what the devil has done against you, you shall be set free in Jesus name. The truth is that Jesus in you is greater than the wickedness of this world. Connect to the wisdom and the power of God this morning and decree that all bondages be broken in your life in Jesus name. I don’t know what the devil has thrown at you, is it an addiction? Is it affliction? Whatever it may be, I decree your deliverance in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, deliver me from all my afflictions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: