Saturday, September 5, 2020

Solving hard problems 1

“And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2 Kings 2:10

 Whenever a problem is hard, there is something you don’t know. You must find the root cause to solve such a problem. You must pray an inquiry prayer first. Whenever there is an effect, there must be a cause. Elijah told Elisha, your request is hard but if you can see, then you will have it. If you can dig a little deeper, you can have a solution to what you have considered a hard problem.

“And the Lord said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face? Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.’” Joshua 7:10-11

“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all?” 1 Samuel 30:7

When the children of Israel were defeated by AI, Joshua could not believe it. He prayed and God showed him the reason behind the defeat. He dealt with it and the people were able to defeat AI. When the Amalekites raided the camp of David, and took everything he had, he prayed an inquiry prayer. God revealed to him what he should do and he got a total recovery. May God reveal to you the root cause of any challenge you are going through in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, and kill every trouble in my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: