Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Solving hard problems 5

“And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.” 1 Kings 17:1

What thing that is a reality just as breathing is to life, is problems. There are many troubles a man encounters in life (Job 14:1). Some are easy while some are hard. It is important for you to have a personal relationship with God who can solve all human problems. It is equally important for you to pray through your destiny. You must be equipped with the wisdom and the power to deal with any problem that may come your way.

“Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.” 1 Samuel 16:13

“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

You cannot prevent problems from coming to you but you can be equipped to overcome them. If you would spend time regularly with God and ask Him to possess you, He will come into you and empower you. David was anointed and he was able to crush all the challenges that came his way. Jabesh came from a negative position with respect to destiny. He was cursed at birth. He went to God and God changed his story. May you experience God in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the grace to tarry in your presence for a breakthrough in my destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: