Thursday, September 3, 2020

Reliable burden bearer

“Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:2

Whatever burden you have, I have good news for you, there is a personality who is willing to bear the burden for you. He is a trusted burden bearer. He is an experienced burden bearer. May be an enemy stronger than you has come against you, may be there is a bill to be paid and you don’t know what to do, may be there is a situation that you cannot even discuss with anyone, you can turn the burden over to Him. He will deal with both the burden and the origin of it.

“For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’” Isaiah 41:13

“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?” Mathew 6:25

When three big Nations came against Jehoshaphat and Israel in 2 Chronicles 20, God said to them, “don’t worry about it, you would not need to fight, I am taking over.” When Moses wanted to cry to Him in Exodus 14, He said to him, “you don’t need to cry to me just stretch the rod in your hand and part the sea.” He only had to take the hand of Peter in Mathew 14 for both of them to walk on water despite the fact that the wind was still boisterous. Trust Him with your burden, whatever it is, He will bear it for you. May this burden be taken away in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, remove my burden and break my yoke in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: