Saturday, August 1, 2020

Walking with God 1

“He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalm103:7

If you have chosen to walk with God, your heart’s desire will be to know His ways and to walk in them. If you know His ways and walk in them, He will walk with you and you will become a channel through whom His acts will be demonstrated. The ways of the Lord are first revealed in His written word. You cannot claim to desire to walk with God without a passion for the logos, the written word.

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalms 119:11

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105

Beloved, we are at the end of times, it will become tougher to be a Christian. Only those who walk with God will make it. You will have to be filled with the knowledge of His word so that it will not difficult for you to make decisions and to choose what to do in the face of oppositions and persecutions. If you truly walk with Him, victory is guaranteed.

Prayer for today: Oh God hold my hand and let me walk with You in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: