Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Creating your own world 1

“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” Genesis 1:2

The fact that this world is full of trouble is not news, but you can create your own world out of the turbulent world.  You can create a world of peace in the midst of the storm. You can create a world of plenty in the midst of famine. You can create a world of success in the midst of failure. To do this, you must understand how the world works and what has been given to you.

 “And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?” Mark 4:41

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalm 82:6

You must be like your Father, the almighty God, and challenge whatever that is not acceptable around you. It may be a system, it may be a condition or circumstances, it may be an issue. Do not just watch and accept abnormality as normal. God has given you the power to create and to recreate. You must make use of what has given you to create your desired world out of this failing world.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your personality in me manifest to bring a change to the world today in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: