Sunday, August 30, 2020

A cry for revival 1

Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee? Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.” Psalms 85:6-7

We need revival. Love of many is waxing cold. The church is so worldly and the world so churchy. The endtime spirit has taken over many. Mammon has replaced God in the heart of many Christians. Oh God, let there be a revival in the nations of the earth. Let your fire fall again. Let your people repent from their sins and receive your fresh Spirit. Let the Christians that are being persecuted be protected by your power. Let nations turn to you Oh Lord.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” Habakkuk 2:14

Beloved, if we are going to see revival, you and I must examine ourselves and cry for revival in our lives. Are you still growing in Christ? Do you love God more than the riches of this world? If the Lord should come, will you be taken with Him? Is sin not having dominion over you? God is loving, caring, and forgiving. He will hear us if we genuinely cry unto Him. Wherever you are, let us start the fire. Let the world be taken over again by the glory and power of God. Let false religion and satan suffer lost in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the fire of revival be kindled in all nations of the world in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: