Monday, August 3, 2020

Walking with God 2

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

If you have chosen to walk with God, you must desire the fullness of His Spirit. It takes the Spirit to have access into the logo (the written word) to get the Rhema (the spoken word) that gives the power to operate in the supernatural. It takes the Spirit to have access to the mystery of the kingdom of God because only the parables are available on the surface. The parable cannot help anyone in his or her walk with God.

“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Mark 4:11-12

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John6:63.

I have met many people who can quote the letters of the scriptures but they are not walking with God. The letter kills but the spirit gives life (2 Cor 3:6). The spoken word is the Spirit and the life that every Christian needs to walk with God. It is dark right now in the world and it is going to get darker. But, for you as a Christian, if you walk with God, you will not only walk in the light but you will be the light.

Prayer for today: Oh God fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: