Thursday, August 13, 2020

Creating your own world 2

“And God said unto Noah,…….. Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms …….. And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.” Genesis 6:13-15

The creation starts with an idea, an insight, a vision, or a revelation. The world you cannot see, you cannot create. Anything in this world today is twice seen by at least a person who conceived it and then brought it to reality. If you are going to create your own word, you must see beyond this world and have a vision. God is willing to give you a vision if you will ask Him and display holy anger against the present situation around you. If you accept the present world as normal, you will never be able to create your own world.

“And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:” Isaiah 29:11

“And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” Genesis 13:14-15

Beloved, if you are a child of God, God is willing to share His creation part of Him with you. You must earnestly desire a vision from Him and the power to pursue it. In the world of his time, Noah received a vision for the Ark. When destruction came to the world, he had created a world of safety for himself and those who believed him. May God open your eyes to behold a new world. May your inner eyes receive a new insight from God.

Prayer for today: Oh God, share your creative wisdom and power with me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: