Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Pray always

 “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;” Ephesians 6:18

Anyone who tries to undermine prayers is either a deceiver or an agent of the devil. A spiritual breakthrough precedes physical breakthrough. If you are going to try again, include a consistent daily time of prayer. Many are failing today not because they don’t have what it takes physically, but due to a lack of spiritual strength. Prayer is your key to penetrate into the realm of the spirit and take what belongs to you.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Whether you are successful or you are on your way to success, prayer must be part of your daily schedule. If you are a Christian and you cannot pray, your life cannot be better than that of unbelievers. Don’t let the comfort of riches or technology take prayer away from you. If the enemy finds you powerless, he can rob you or at worst waste you. Learn to concentrate when praying, put off your phones, and avoid distractions. Prayer will not only empower you, but it will also give you direction and favor. I see your adversaries submitting before you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your fire keep on burning in me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: