Thursday, August 27, 2020

Your friends, your life 1

“Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.” Proverbs 13:20

Faith is necessary for life’s journey. As a child of God, you need faith to live. The company you keep can determine whether you are a fool or a wise person; so also it can determine whether you will live in faith or unbelief. If a person is not encouraging you to trust God, he will make you suffer harm. This is because you cannot fulfill your destiny alone and the devil hates you for the assignment God has given you.

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.” Psalms 1:1

“But Amnon had a friend, whose name was Jonadab, the son of Shimeah David's brother: and Jonadab was a very subtil man.” 2 Samuel 13:3

Friendship is by choice and it is detrimental to be sentimental. Examine the company you are keeping today and determine whether you are a fool or a wise person. If you want to have a victorious life, you will have to choose friends who will encourage your faith in God, in yourself, and in the vision that God has given you. It is a glorious day for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, rescue me, and deliver me out of the hands of strange friends, whose mouths speak deceit, whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: