Friday, August 14, 2020

Creating your own world 3

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalm 82:6

You need to have God-consciousness if you want to create your own world. I will like to share two things about God’s consciousness. The first is the fact that if you have heard God or received a vision from God, you are a god (John 10:35). The other is the fact that if you are a child of God, God’s presence is with you to do the supernatural (John 3:2). If you have received a vision or word from the Lord, you can confidently go ahead to execute it in the consciousness of God’s backing for you.

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:34-35

“The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.” John 3:2

Creation is the work of God. He has committed the work of recreation to the children of men. If you are not executing this assignment, you need another encounter with God. This encounter will produce God’s consciousness that will give you the boldness to act as God. You can receive a vision from God, an empowerment from Him, and the strategy to execute the vision.  May you have this encounter in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a personal encounter that will enable me to walk as a god on earth in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: