Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Your choice, your life 5

“then I said, ‘The Philistines will now come down on me at Gilgal, and I have not made supplication to the Lord.’ Therefore I felt compelled, and offered a burnt offering.” 1 Samuel 13:12

The fourth and the last criterion I will like to share with you for making a good choice is the time test. The truth is always the same at all times, but a lie will change with time. Can your choice pass the time test? Time will allow you to gather the necessary information about the options. Even if something has been hidden from you to confuse you and pressurize you to make a wrong choice, the secret will be brought to open if you do not make a choice in a hurry.

“So Jacob went near to Isaac his father, and he felt him and said, “The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” And he did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him.” Genesis 27:22-23

“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.” Matthew 7:12

If there is a conflicting evidence wait, if there is a pressure wait, never make a choice when under pressure. Saul made a choice to offer a burnt offering, because he was under pressure and that marked the beginning of his fall. When Jacob came to deceive Isaac. Isaac discovered that there was conflicting evidence, if he had given it some more time the lies of Jacob would have been exposed.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let every lie be exposed, and help me to make the right choice in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: