Friday, August 28, 2020

Your friends, your life 2

 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

The friend you make will eventually make you. I am sure if you look at some of the habits in your life right now, they are traceable to one or the other friend that came into your life. The easiest way to learn anything in life is to make a friend with someone who is good at it. If you want to be successful, make friends with people who are successful. Whenever you make a friend, you are determining your life.

“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

The day David met Jonathan, his life became protected. Amnon made a friend with Jonadab and he taught him deception, which eventually destroyed him. As a Christian if your best friend is an unbeliever, you cannot grow. Beloved, maybe you have been struggling with a habit or you have been trying to do something without success, I advise you to look into the company you keep. You may need to change your company of friends to have a breakthrough.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to choose the right company of friends in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: