Thursday, August 20, 2020

Spiritual hunger 5

 “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” Galatians 5:16

Spiritual hunger brings you into three major Christian experiences. These are spiritual maturity, character (fruits of the spirit) and charisma (gifts of the spirit). These are all needed for a complete Christian life. If you want to be profitable as a Christian on earth and be confident about life after with Jesus Christ, you must be hungry for all of the Lord to grow in maturity, in character and in the manifestation of the gifts.

“And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” Galatians 5:24

“But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.” 1 Corinthians 12:31

Christian maturity helps you to discern between good and evil so that you can handle situations and relationships with people in a godly and spiritual manner. Spiritual fruits are an evidence of your character, both in the secret and in the open, which is a reflection of the fact that you have conquered flesh. Spiritual gifts help you to walk in the supernatural. May you be hungry for all of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let all my hunger be satisfied in You in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: