Saturday, August 1, 2020

Supernatural breakthrough

“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:” Isaiah 45:2

When God goes ahead of you, nothing can stop you; not even the gates of brass or the bars of iron. Gates opened on their own accord, the sea fled, Jordan was driven back, protocols are broken, because the God of all flesh was involved. These are supernatural breakthroughs made happened by our Father and our God. With Him working through you, nothing can hinder your breakthrough.

“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.” John 16:23

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicle 4:10

Whenever you pray in Jesus name, the presence of God is invoked to take charge of your situation. The situation of Jabesh was far from being honorable because the curse of his mother was upon him. Even under the old covenant, he prayed and God heard him. He experienced a supernatural breakthrough. We are now under a better covenant, a covenant that has dealt with curses and contrary covenants. A covenant that grants us direct access to God in the name of Jesus. This means if a supernatural breakthrough is what your situation needs, you can get it. You only have to pray in Jesus name. Grace to pray through to experience supernatural breakthrough is granted to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God as this month ends today, let my struggle ends and let me experience a supernatural breakthrough in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: