Saturday, August 29, 2020

Your friends, your life 3

“Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.” Proverbs 25:19

I hear people talk about casual friends. There are no casual friends because there is no casual life. You must choose your friends based on the plan you have for your life. There are many good times in life, but there are times of trouble as well. One of your keys to deliverance in the time of trouble is for you to have faithful friends around you. Faithful friends must be deliberately attracted into your life because life is too short to gamble with.

“Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” Amos 3:3

“And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?” 2 Corinthians 6:15

A friend is a person with whom you share information and time. This is a life determinant.  You are who you are because of the information you have and how you have invested your time. A fiend is a key to this and so you cannot choose a friend casually.  When Samson made a casual friend with Delilah and decided to share his information and time with her. That was what finished him. If you are going to the north, your friend’s destination cannot be the South, otherwise, you will never get to the north. May God separate you from unfriendly friends in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to get rid of people that are in my life to waste it in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: