Monday, February 8, 2021

Praying correctly 2

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” Romans 8:26

The Holy Spirit is given to us to take care of our weakness in prayer. You can never pray wrongly when you yield to the Holy Spirit in prayer. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us and also prays through us. The Holy Spirit gives us a language in prayer that God understands and always accepts. The Holy Spirit guides us to pray in the will of God. The baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongue is the gateway to this supernatural experience in prayer.

“For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.” 1 Corinthians 14:2

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

If you are getting answers to your prayers, your life will be supernatural. The Holy Spirit is your key to the supernatural life. The Holy Spirit will always help you to get answers to your prayers. Give room to the Holy Spirit in your life and in your prayer altar. Use the language of the Holy Spirit in prayer. When you do, you give God what He wants to hear and secure answers to your prayer.

I see you experiencing answers to your prayers as you pray in the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God baptize me with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongue in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: