Sunday, February 14, 2021

Adjust your thinking

“Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?” Acts 26:8

The God that saved you can heal you, deliver you, bless you and prosper you. Adjust your thinking to the fact that nothing is incredible with God. He can raise the dead and also he can restore what men have tagged hopeless. You cannot be hopeless when you get God. Your situation does not define God, but you must permit God to define your situation by aligning your thought with His will for your life. Stop limiting God by your thinking.

 “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Psalms 48:2

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

Stop categorizing issues as hard or easy, all are the same with God. You will discover from the scriptures that the size of your goals, expectations, or challenges does not matter, if you align your thinking with God and you accept that he can do all things. When your thinking is right, you can get the result that you need. Stop conforming to the situation the world and the devil have thrown at you, start transforming yourself and your situation by aligning your thinking with God.

I see you experience new things in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God that does wonders, do your wonder in my life this week in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: