Saturday, February 6, 2021

God’s promise to increase you

“The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.” Psalms 115:14

The Lord shall bring increase into every area of your life even in such a time like. You shall no longer experience a decrease. This is the promise of the Lord to His own. Receive and believe it. The increase that you are praying for is manifesting now. The barrenness of good testimony is over forever. God is changing your story and bringing the increase to every stagnant area of your life.

“For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20.

“Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” Job 8:7

God will set you up this month in Jesus name. He will enlarge your coast and expand your territories in Jesus name. Can you imagine that your father is sitting as the chairman of the promotion committee? Then your promotion is guaranteed. Beloved, God is has promised to increase, enlarge and promote you. If an increase is your desire, then call upon Him with confidence and boldness that He will do it. Take action on His specific instructions for your life (Luke 5:5; John 2:5).

I see God increasing you on every side in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the increase God has for me in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: