Thursday, February 4, 2021

Let God do it through you

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:5

The least of God’s strength is stronger than the greatest of a man’s strength. Walking with God allows you to access His strength and make you look stronger than you are. Since I discovered this, I always pray as if I will not work and I work as if I have not prayed. Men have many weaknesses, but when you have God, your weaknesses do not matter. Beloved, stop doing things on your own! When you are dealing with things with the assurance of God with you, all fear is taken away.

“For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.” Psalms 18:29

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

You must know that David was skillful at using stone and slings, He killed Goliath with it. He was skillful with his hands too, killed a lion and a bear using them. But, realistically speaking, he did not do it alone. God was working through him.  God took care of the lion, the bear and Goliath through David because God chooses the weak things who humble himself before Him to shame the strong. Beloved, stop confronting the day on your own, pray through the day before it comes. Pray until you are convinced that God has taken care of it and then you will not have to confront anything on your own. Jesus had the practice of praying either into the late night or very early in the morning.

I see God helping you out in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me and let Your hand be upon me in everything that I do in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: