Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Your knowledge power 1

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

Your destiny depends on what you know and the knowledge you put to use. It is important that you realize that when you desire a change, the power of new knowledge can bring the change. When you go to church it is more important for you to get the knowledge that will help you get better in life. When you read a book or you relate with people, your desire must be for knowledge that will empower you to do better in every aspect of your life. Anyone who hates knowledge has surrendered for a life of failure and struggle.

“And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.” Jeremiah 3:15

““Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

Your Pastor no matter how anointed and knowledgeable, cannot help you if you are not willing to learn.  Your change begins with the knowledge of relevant scriptures about God, your destiny, and the people God has positioned around you. You have got to make up your mind to learn something new towards your goal daily. This is how you are going to beat new challenges and create new solutions.

May you have passion for continual learning in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God open my eyes to the knowledge I need for a change of life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: